During these unprecedented times, it is inevitable that you will need to venture out for food and supplies at some point during your isolation. When this happens it is important to follow a few key principles to ensure that you and your loved ones remain safe.
1. Go alone. If you need supplies, do not bring the family with you. As tempting as it is to get out of the house, it is important to continue isolating so as not to put others at risk unnecessarily.
2. Keep at least 6 feet away from others in public.
3. Try not to rummage through products. Only touch what you need.
4. Do not touch your face! Ever!
5. Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
The COVID-19 virus has a remarkable ability to live on surfaces for an extended period of time so be sure to disinfect surfaces regularly.
At The Cleaning Room, we have begun using anti-viral products with all of our cleanings. If you need advice on how to properly disinfect your area, please give us a call, we are always happy to assist!